This refund policy is an excerpt of our main Terms of Service
- You have 7 days from the date you receive your Brightstar Mobile Device to request a return and a replacement Brightstar Mobile Device or refund of the purchase price from Brightstar if the Brightstar Mobile Device:
- is not the item you ordered;
- is damaged; or
- is defective or not functioning in accordance with the original equipment manufacturer’s specifications,
(subject to the conditions in this clause8) (the “Brightstar 7-Day Return Policy”).
- To return your Brightstar Mobile Device under the Brightstar 7-Day Return Policy, you must, within 7 days of your receipt of the mobile device:
- go to the Brightstar Website and print or screen capture the result as proof of purchase of your Brightstar Mobile Device;
- contact Brightstar by e-mail at[firstname.lastname@example.org]to request a Return Authorisation (RA);
- supply Brightstar with the IMEI of your Brightstar Mobile Device or the order number or invoice number from when you purchased the Brightstar Mobile Device. The IMEI will be on the exterior of the clear plastic box in which your Brightstar Mobile Device was delivered. You can also retrieve the IMEI of your Brightstar Mobile Device by dialling *#06# on your Brightstar Mobile Device.
- To qualify for a replacement or refund under the Brightstar 7-Day Return Policy, all the following conditions must be met:
- the Brightstar Mobile Device must be unopened, and in the original packaging provided by Brightstar along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and bundled free gifts received along. All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner;
- the IMEI of the mobile device you return to Brightstar must be the same as the IMEI of the Brightstar Mobile Device sold to you – that is, it must be the same mobile device Brightstar or its authorised partner supplied to you;
- the returned Brightstar Mobile Device must be returned in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged); and
- if more than one (1) item is purchased in a single order, all items of the order must be returned together.
- Once Brightstar receives and verifies that the returned Brightstar Mobile Device qualifies for a refund, Brightstar may, at its discretion, choose one of the following options:
- a replacement product; or
- a refund for the original purchase price plus applicable taxes.
- If Brightstar chooses to provide you with a replacement product, Brightstar will arrange with you on the delivery of the replacement product. All cost and expense for delivery of the replacement product will be borne by Brightstar.
- If Brightstar chooses to provide you with a refund, please note that Brightstar can only refund the original purchase price of the Brightstar Mobile Device to the payment method used by you to purchase the Brightstar Mobile Device.
- Refunds will be processed and paid within fifteen (15) working days after Brightstar receives and verifies the eligibility of the returned Brightstar Mobile Device.
- If Brightstar determines that the returned Brightstar Mobile Device is not eligible for a replacement or a refund and if you request for the Brightstar Mobile Device to be returned to you, you agree to bear all cost and expenses relating to the return of the Brightstar Mobile Device.